Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ditch Pig, Yeah just look over there. Where?

I picked this women up tonight, she is 43, she has a seven year old son with down syndrome and she was off to smoke crack with her ex husband in a trailer park. A man she left 18 years ago because he was fucking around on her. She said she was allowed to start smoking crack because she never rebelled in life. Is that a good reason? Not when you have a seven year old with down syndrome. The kids father is a Newphy also a crack head that she needed to get a restraining order against. She told me he threatened her with the "Golden bi bi" a golden bullet that he wanted to put through her skull for having his kid. She is not going to see a dime of child support is she people? Not if she keeps smoking the Crack, that shit is something that you just can't dabble with, not even once. Hudsons on Bourbon street in West Ed over served it's clients this evening, everyone that walked out of those doors last night was ready to fuck in my back seat. I didn't stop them cause the rides were to short for a drunk male to achieve climax, one of the sexually charged couples was on their way to snort some coke off of each others naked bodies, right before the guy got out he paid me very well and told me he was going to "fuck her in the ass" I chuckled. What drugs do to people only me and you know. I also drove this Italian lady around with a group of her friends, one of them kept telling me this story how in Banff she tried to suck a cabby off but the guy just wouldn't do it. Banff is a great place to drive Taxi, loads of culture and lots of transients. My last fare drove around with me, we talked for a while, I liked it a lot. I convinced her to just cruise around and not go gamble, we had a seriously deep conversation, but not to deep. People want to join me on my escapades sometimes the fares want to stay and pick people up, to bad it's my job. I am kind of scared I'm in love with my career, it ain't ever going to take me anywhere but to somebody elses house. Your house isn't scary is it? No.

3 comments:

Meika said...

If you love what you're doing, its already taken you WHERE you need to be. You're already there man.

Anonymous said...

i want a teaching job -
joyful tomato -
keyword elite -
learn photoshop videos -
lmt forex formula -
lower body make over -
macro virus -
malware bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
microcap millionaires -
moles warts removal -
money siphon system -
muscle gaining secrets -
my list strategy -
my phone riches -
natural cancer treatments -
online tv pc -
panic away -
pdf creator -
peel away ads -
pips leader -
ppc web spy -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
questions for couples -
quick article pro -
quick paid surveys -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
registry winner -

Anonymous said...

reg tool -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket german -
rotator cuff training -
rss feeds submit -
satellite pc box -
save the marriage -
spy no more -
spyware stop -
super seduction power -
surefire trading challenge -
tattoo me now -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the dog food conspiracy -
the mini site formula -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
truth about abs -
twitter trick -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
wedding speech 4u -
win clear -
xbox 360 red light fix -
xp repair pro -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -
advanced defrag -
alpha male system -
amazing cover letters -