Monday, December 22, 2008

Greedy Pig

Tonight I was taught a lesson in greed. Don't think cause I'm mister super cabby that I don't ever get greedy cause I do. This week I was out to make as much cash as possible. I did a great job, but I put in 72 hours of work. Something like 3500km this week. That's a lot for me. O.k so three dudes get in the taxi on white ave, they all have account slips from the Christmas party their company just threw. They were enjoying the ride so much they told me that they were all going to give me their slips, that meant the fare times three. It was a big fare, in total I stood to gain 150$. Good deal right? One of the guys said he would give me a forth slip if I lent him enough cash to buy a bottle of Crown Royal. I did it. (stupid). We get to the house, and the three start filling out the slips and signing them, but right as they leave I realize that the account on the slip belongs to Capital taxi. (not the company I work for) Fuck! I had to find a Capital car to buy 150$ worth of slips from me. I pull up to a 7 11 and see one. #129 Capital. I knock on the window and ask if he can purchase the slips, except the person driving the car is a kid. The car belonged to his girlfriends father and he was just out pushing drugs. Fuck. I was disappointed in myself for doing something shady and then finding out something shady and not being able to really do anything. I should have mentioned the number to my dispatch so they could contact Capital and suspend the owner of 129. I let the asshole get away because I felt my behavior wasn't much better. I got those boys to give me all those slips because I was against the cooperate pig, but I was being a hypocrite. I sold those slips to a Capital guy who was driving a van, I told them they were legit(which they were, just not for me) he paid me 60$ enough to cover the coast of the Crown Royal and the ride I gave the group of guys. I ended up breaking even instead of making an extra 100$. I'm pretty sure there is a guy who programs our lives that lives in space. Am I crazy or what?

3 comments:

Meika said...

You live you learn. Karma made you break out even.

Anonymous said...

anti spyware -
anti spyware bot -
article rewriter -
art of approaching -
auto cash system -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
bv cures -
calling men -
camera dollars -
carb rotation diet -
cash making power sites -
cb mall -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
credit secrets bible -
destroy hemorrhoids -
dirty talking guide -
dotcom income secrets -
duplicate file cleaner -
dvd copy pro -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy launcher -
easy system cleaner -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
eczema free forever -
end your tinnitus -
error nuker -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -

Anonymous said...

rich garbage man -
rocket chinese -
rocket french -
seize cars -
shop until you drop -
six figure yearly 2009 -
sleep tracks -
spyware nuker -
spyware stop -
sunshine 4u -
the bad breath report -
the cash1234 system -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the free car -
the lazy marketer -
tonsil stones remedies -
truth about abs -
truth about diets -
turbulence training -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
violin master pro -
warp speed fat loss -
wedding speech 4u -
xp repair pro -
yeast infection no more -
2ip hosting -
10 minute forex wealth builder -
30 minute back links -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -
advanced defrag -
affiliate jackpot -